Too Faced Peaches and Cream collection

Too Faced have been a never ending source for collections in the last few years. Some of the collections were nice, some were boring, some were disappointing and some, such as the Sweet peach and the Peaches and cream collections you will see here, were simply great! It was so hard to choose which products to buy from this collection, because I wanted them all. 
At the end although I decided to focus mostly on the base products, yet couldn't skip the beautiful White peach eye shadow palette.
All of the Peaches and Cream products are heavily scented, which is a big plus for me since I love the smell of peaches and sweet fig, but might be problematic for those of you who do not like scent in their make up products.
The packaging is also nicely done, and all and all this is one of the greatest collections that have been launched last year.
  


 Peaches and cream collection




Primed & peachy
Cooling matte perfecting primer

Primed & peachy



Primed & peachy


I have realized a long time ago that a primer is an essential step in my beauty regimen. A good primer can make your skin ,and as a result your foundation, look so much better and of course a bad one will have the exact opposite effect.
I always enjoy trying on new primers, seeing how they perform and if they live up to the expectation, mainly because brands have the tendency to promise so much when it comes to their primers...
The Primed & peachy, as stated in the Too Faced website, comes with this set of promises:
  • "Blurs, smooths, and brightens complexion
  • 16-hour+ Long Wear
  • 12-Hour+ Shine Control
  • Mattifying soft-focus finish
  • Infused with our exclusive Comfort Matte Formula™
  • Smells like peaches & sweet fig milk"
I have to say that I truly enjoy this primer. When I first apply it to the skin there is an immediate cooling sensation, it absorbs within seconds and the skin looks better. And when I combine it with the Peach perfect foundation the result is flawless.




Peach perfect foundation
Comfort matte foundation
Warm Nude

Peach perfect foundation



Peach perfect foundation


As someone who appreciates user friendly packaging when it comes to make up products, I can definitely appreciate this kind of a tube with a pump packaging. It makes the use of the product that much easier.
This foundation comes in a large quantity of 48ml, which is out of the ordinary since normally foundations come in 30ml, and a shade range of 12 colors which is not a lot.
It is a medium coverage with a matte finish foundation, and I found that one pump is enough for me to cover my whole face and blur all the imperfections I have on my skin. If I want a fuller coverage I need to go in with a second layer though.
The finish is matte yet not "dead looking" and when I use a mattifying powder and a fixing spray over it, the foundation lasts the whole day without shining or fading.




Peach perfect setting powder

 Peach perfect setting powder




 Peach perfect setting powder




 Peach perfect setting powder



This was my "most wanted" product from the whole collection.
It's the perfect setting powder and I can completely understand why it is always sold out everywhere.
From her Peach perfect smell to her gentle flawless finish, this is with no doubt the star product of this collection. I find myself using it every single day to seal my foundation-concealer situation and the result, each time, is perfect. And did I already mention that divine Peach smell?




Peach blur
Finishing powder

Peach blur



Peach blur



Peach blur


Correcting powders have been here for a long time. They are the type of product that you use and "hope for the best", mainly because you are never really sure if it is doing what it's suppose to do..
The Peach blur is no different. It's meant to smooth harsh lines, blur imperfections and brighten the skin, all sounds great on paper, but in reality? I have to admit that I don't see any of this.
Since you use it at the end of your make up application, after everything has already been done to perfection, I unfortunately do not see it's added value and to me it's a type of a "gimmick" product that I shouldn't have waisted my money on. No matter how beautiful the packaging is..




White peach eye shadow palette

White peach eye shadow palette



White peach eye shadow palette



White peach eye shadow palette


There are 2 eye shadow palettes in this collection, the Just peachy velvet matte eye shadow palette and the one that I chose to buy, the White peach eye shadow palette. 
I admit that Just peachy with her all mattes shades was very very hyped everywhere, but to me it was clear that the White peach, that combines mattes, shimmers and glitter, will be much more useful for my day to day use and that's why I choose her without any hesitation.
Now with Too Faced eye shadow formula it is always a hit or a miss. At times they provide eye shadows with beautiful texture and pigmentation such as in the chocolate bar palettes, and at times you seriously don't understand what happened with the chalk like quality, such as with some of their holiday collection palettes.
Here I was pleased to find not only a beautiful packaging but also a good quality eye shadows, the kind that what you swatch is the same as what you get when applying to the eyelid. It contains all the necessary colors to create a complete look and you don't have to reach out and search for brow bone or transition colors outside of this palette, which makes it the perfect traveling companion.



Too Faced have not been resting and since launching the Peaches and Cream collection have already launched the Life's a festival, Clover and the beautiful It just comes naturally collections, and although not all of their collections are my taste, I can certainly appreciate a brand that is always trying to continue being innovative and interesting within the saturated cosmetic market we have today!





Comments

Post a Comment