And just like that- 4 years have gone by

My last blog post was published 4 years ago. I repeat- Four Years Ago.

I still need to digest this number. So much has happened in those 4 years, from changing jobs (but always staying within the Human Resources field, which I love), studying Coaching, worldwide pandemic that has changed everything, a world that is now going into recession.. But 2 things have not changed for me. 

My love for Barcelona, where I have been living now for 9 years, and my love of all things beauty and make up. Yes, yes, Sephora is still my favorite place to go too. Anytime. Anywhere.



Casa Batlló, Barcelona




SEPHORA FLAGSHIP TRIANGLE, Barcelona


And I'm not sure where this blog should go next. In a world ruled by YouTube, Instagram and TikTok, the 'old' written blogs seem to have been put aside to rest. Everyone wants quick, live and visual messages and experiences, and not long and thorough written reviews about beauty products. But I could be wrong, and who knows, maybe there is still an audience who enjoys reading through a well written blog post.

When I'm thinking about the amount of beauty and make up products I have tried and tested in the past 4 years without sharing my thoughts on this blog, I can't help but feel it was such a missed opportunity, both for me to write about what I love, and for you to have an additional, impartial opinion, to help you make a better decision.. Nevertheless, there is no point now in dwelling on the past, and since I still don't have a definitive answer about the future of this blog, no point in also dwelling on the future. Yet.

So for now I'm leaving you with my best wishes for 2023, I hope this year will be everything you are hoping for and more, and it still remains to be seen what will happen here.

And in the meantime, you are invited to follow me also on Instagram :)



Comments

  1. Discover 52 Sundaze, your go-to for all-day sun care. Explore our premium SPF lineup, including the world's first Rose Water SPF50 Mist that's Perfect for Reapplication. Embrace skincare that's easy, effective, and designed for everyday glow. Your perfect SPF awaits – because, we're all about sun care, done right.

    52 Sundaze: SPF Made Simple | Vegan Skincare Sunscreens

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment